Important DatesWe solicit two types of paper submission:
- Paper Submission: Aug 22, 2016 (23:59 GMT) [extended]
- Demo/Poster Submission: Aug 22, 2016 (23:59 GMT) [extended]
- Notification: September 12, 2016
- Camera Ready: September 19, 2016
- Technical Papers: up to 6 pages, to be presented at the workshop as an oral presentation;
- Demo/Poster Papers: up to 2 pages, to be presented at the workshop as an interactive demonstration or poster respectively.
Submissions should be previously unpublished, and not currently under review by another conference or journal. Papers should be submitted for consideration via the workshop website, prior to the submission deadline, and must adhere to the provided formatting guidelines. Papers will undergo double-blind review, authors are asked to remove their names and other identifying statements from submissions. Submissions will be reviewed for novelty, relevance and quality. All accepted papers will be available on the ACM Digital Library.
All papers should be submitted through EasyChair.
Submissions must be single-spaced 8.5" x 11" pages, including figures, tables, and references, in two-column format using 10-point type on 12-point (single-spaced) leading, with a maximum text block of 7" wide x 9" deep with an intercolumn spacing of .25
Please use this template for camera-ready submissions. Authors of accepted papers will receive camera-ready instructions via email.