Important DatesWe solicit two types of paper submission:
- Paper Submission: August 10, 2015 (23:59 GMT) [extended]
- Demo/Poster Submission: August 10, 2015 (23:59 GMT) [extended]
- Notification: August 31, 2015
- Camera Ready: September 7, 2015
- Technical Papers: up to 6 pages, to be presented at the workshop as an oral presentation;
- Demo/Poster Papers: up to 2 pages, to be presented at the workshop as an interactive demonstration or poster respectively.
Submissions should be previously unpublished, and not currently under review by another conference or journal. Papers should be submitted for consideration via the workshop website, prior to the submission deadline, and must adhere to the provided formatting guidelines. Papers will undergo double-blind review, authors are asked to remove their names and other identifying statements from submissions. Submissions will be reviewed for novelty, relevance and quality. All accepted papers will be available on the ACM Digital Library.
All papers should be submitted through EasyChair.
Submissions must be single-spaced 8.5" x 11" pages, including figures, tables, and references, in two-column format using 10-point type on 12-point (single-spaced) leading, with a maximum text block of 7" wide x 9" deep with an intercolumn spacing of .25". You are welcome to use last year's camera ready template for submissions.