Important DatesWe solicit three types of paper submission:
- Paper Submission: (extended) August
0216, 2019 (23:59 AOE)
- Notification: September 06, 2019
- Camera Ready: September 20, 2019
- Technical Papers: up to 6 pages (including everything except references), reporting on novel research, to be presented at the workshop as an oral presentation;
- Position Papers up to 3 pages (including everything), reporting on new research directions and/or a controversial debate of past research, to be presented at the workshop as a short pitch with interactive discussion;
- Demo/Poster Papers up to 2 pages (including everything), to be presented at the workshop as an interactive demonstration or poster respectively.
Submissions should be previously unpublished, and not currently under review by another conference or journal. Papers should be submitted for consideration via the workshop website, prior to the submission deadline, and must adhere to the provided formatting guidelines. Papers will undergo double-blind review, authors are asked to remove their names and other identifying statements from submissions by:
- using the 'anonymous' option for the class, and
- using 'anonsuppress' section where appropriate.
Submissions will be reviewed for novelty, relevance and quality. Accepted papers will be available on the ACM Digital Library on the first day of the conference.
All papers should be submitted through HotCRP
Camera-Ready InstructionsTo assist you with preparing your camera-ready ENSsys paper, please refer to the following instructions. You should use the acmart.cls.
Please note that ACM uses 9-pt fonts in all conference proceedings, and the style (both LaTeX and Word) implicitly define the font size to be 9-pt. Please refer to the SenSys notes on how to use the templates, as well as the User Guide of the new class. Accepted submissions will be available on the ACM digital library.
A reminder of page limits:
- Technical Papers: up to 6 pages (including everything except references);
- Position Papers: up to 3 pages (including everything);
- Poster Papers: up to 2 pages (including everything);
- Demo Papers: up to 2 pages (including everything).
We will be in contact ASAP with instructions on copyright and upload of your camera-ready paper. The deadline for upload will be 20 September 23:59:59 UTC.