Important DatesWe solicit three types of paper submission:
- Paper Submission: August 11, 17 (23:59 AOE)
- Demo/Poster Submission: August 11, 17 (23:59 AOE)
- Notification: September 15, 2017
- Camera Ready: September 29, 2017
- Technical Papers: up to 6 pages, reporting on novel research, to be presented at the workshop as an oral presentation;
- Position Papers up to 3 pages, reporting on new research directions and/or a controversial debate of past research, to be presented at the workshop as a short pitch with interactive discussion;
- Demo/Poster Papers up to 2 pages, to be presented at the workshop as an interactive demonstration or poster respectively.
Submissions should be previously unpublished, and not currently under review by another conference or journal. Papers should be submitted for consideration via the workshop website, prior to the submission deadline, and must adhere to the provided formatting guidelines. Papers will undergo double-blind review, authors are asked to remove their names and other identifying statements from submissions by:
- using the 'anonymous' option for the class, and
- using 'anonsuppress' section where appropriate.
Submissions will be reviewed for novelty, relevance and quality. All accepted papers will be available on the ACM Digital Library on the first day of the conference.
All papers should be submitted through EasyChair (link will be made available shortly)
Submissions must be full papers, at most 12 single-spaced US Letter (8.5” x 11”) pages, including figures and tables, but excluding references. All submissions must use the LaTeX styles found here. Papers that do not meet the size, formatting, and anonymization requirements will not be reviewed. Please note that ACM uses 9pt fonts in all conference proceedings, and the LaTeX style implicitly defines the font size to be 9pt. Please refer to the SenSys Publication Chair's Note as well as the User Guide of the new class.