Complementing the topics of ACM SenSys 2014, this workshop brings together international researchers to explore the challenges, issues, and opportunities in the research, design, and engineering of energy-harvesting and energy-neutral sensing systems. These are a technological cornerstone for future applications in smart energy, future transportation, environmental monitoring, and smart cities.
High-quality original technical articles are solicited, describing advances in energy-aware sensing systems, including those which describe practical deployments and implementation experiences.
- Paper Submission: August 17, 2014 (23:59 EST)
- Demo/Poster Submission: August 31, 2014 (23:59 EST)
- Notification: September 21, 2014
- Camera Ready: September 28, 2014
- Paper subsmission deadline extended by two weeks!
- Call for Papers is released.
- ENSsys 2014 website launched!
- ENSsys 2013 (Rome, Italy)
- Power management algorithms for energy-neutrality
- Power management circuits and systems
- Approaches to enable interoperability between energy-neutral networks
- OS-support for energy harvesting sensing systems
- Network-wide distributed energy management
- Online measurement of energy intake and consumption
- Online prediction of energy intake and consumption
- Reliable operation in energy harvesting sensor systems
- Modelling, simulation and tools for effective design of energy-neutral sensing systems
- Architectures and standards
- Internet of (energy-neutral) things
- Innovative applications
- Experiences from real-world deployments
- Networking support for energy-neutral and energyharvesting sensing systems
- Event-powered sensing systems and networks
We look forward to seeing you at ENSsys 2014 in Memphis!